Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 31 km/h
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-8°C (17°F)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91°N Lon: 96.8°W Elev: 900ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 0. North wind 27 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around -10. North northeast wind 21 to 26 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 1. North northeast wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. West southwest wind 18 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 9. West southwest wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Monday A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ransom County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE