Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 17 km/h
- Barometer29.69 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91°N Lon: 96.8°W Elev: 900ft.
West Fargo ND
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 21 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. North northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1. North wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. North northeast wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 0. North wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cass County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE