Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 1 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
Current conditions at
CW0750 Cle Elum (C0750)
Lat: 47.20467°N Lon: 120.97583°W Elev: 2100ft.
Cle Elum WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind around 13 km/h.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 6. West wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind 22 to 27 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE