Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Partly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint-24°C (-11°F)
- Visibility6 km
Current conditions at
Fosston Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting Sys (KFSE)
Lat: 47.59 Lon: -95.77 Elev: 1273ft.
Twin Valley MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny and cold, with a high near -21. Wind chill values as low as -33. West northwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -27. Wind chill values as low as -34. West wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -18. Wind chill values as low as -36. West southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -26. Wind chill values as low as -34. South wind around 11 km/h.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near -14. South wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -19.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -18.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Norman County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE