Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 km/h
- Barometer30.34 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-17°C (1°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-20°C (-4°F)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91°N Lon: 96.8°W Elev: 900ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near -5. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southwest 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. South wind 18 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 5. Southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. West southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 5. West wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Traill County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE