Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.7 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Great Falls, Great Falls International Airport (KGTF)
Lat: 47.47333°N Lon: 111.38222°W Elev: 3675ft.
Great Falls MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 22 to 27 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Monday Rain before 1pm, then rain and snow. High near 6. Southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 7pm. Low around -4. North northeast wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. West southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. West southwest wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE