Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedN 20 km/h Barometer29.77 in (1011.8 mb) Dewpoint-16°C (4°F) VisibilityNA Wind Chill-22°C (-8°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.61°N Lon: 101.4°W Elev: 1926ft.
Turtle Lake ND 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -14. Northwest wind 24 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h. Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near -8. Northwest wind 16 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -9. West wind 11 to 18 km/h. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near -2. West wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming south in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around -12. Northwest wind 14 to 18 km/h. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -21. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near -10. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -16. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -19. Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -12. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -18. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -11.