Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Fog/Mist and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 41 km/h
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint-11°C (12°F)
- Visibility6 km
- Wind Chill-19°C (-3°F)
Current conditions at
Crookston Municipal Field (KCKN)
Lat: 47.86°N Lon: 96.62°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near -8. North northwest wind 23 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -22. North wind 8 to 18 km/h becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7. Wind chill values as low as -28. South southwest wind 8 to 18 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. South wind 18 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 3. South southwest wind 18 to 23 km/h becoming west 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Polk, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE