Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 31 G 41 km/h
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint-11°C (12°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill-17°C (2°F)
Current conditions at
Thief River Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KTVF)
Lat: 48.08°N Lon: 96.18°W Elev: 1115ft.
7 Miles S Goodridge MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near -7. Blustery, with a northwest wind 27 to 32 km/h decreasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -22. North northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming west 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7. Wind chill values as low as -26. South southwest wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. South southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 3. South southwest wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -4.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pennington County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE