Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedS 17 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-25°C (-13°F)
- Visibility6 km
- Wind Chill-32°C (-25°F)
Current conditions at
Grand Forks International Airport (KGFK)
Lat: 47.96 Lon: -97.18 Elev: 839ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near -17. Wind chill values as low as -30. South wind 14 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -26. Wind chill values as low as -34. South southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -20. Wind chill values as low as -36. West northwest wind 14 to 21 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -26. Wind chill values as low as -36. West wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming northwest 18 to 23 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -17. West northwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -24.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near -14.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -14.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Marshall, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE