Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedN 17 km/h Barometer30.48 in DewpointN/A Visibility16 km Wind Chill-31°C (-23°F)
Current conditions at
Thief River Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KTVF)
Lat: 48.08°N Lon: 96.18°W Elev: 1115ft.
Middle River MN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around -24. Wind chill values as low as -32. North northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight. Thanksgiving Day Increasing clouds, with a high near -13. Wind chill values as low as -29. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 9 to 14 km/h in the morning. Thursday Night Snow. Low around -14. Southeast wind 11 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 centimeters possible. Friday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near -8. East wind 11 to 13 km/h. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -12. East wind 8 to 13 km/h. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -7. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -19. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -16. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -26. Monday Sunny, with a high near -16. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -18. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -8. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -18. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -11.